Time Management V. Attention Management (and how to use them to your productivity benefit!)
Have you ever felt like there just aren’t enough hours in the day to tackle everything on your to-do list? Or maybe you’ve mastered the art of time management, yet still find yourself drowning in tasks and distractions? If so, you’re not alone, and today’s podcast episode is your ticket to a productivity transformation!
In Episode 196 of It’s About Time, we’re diving into a different kind of clash of the titans – Time Management versus Attention Management. Buckle up, because I’m about to share the secrets of these two approaches and help you change your productivity!
So today, we’re talking about
- Why traditional time management might not be your productivity superhero after all.
- The myth of endless productivity – and how you can change it!
- Finding the sweet spot between managing time and your attention. The key to your productivity!
- Remo – App for removing similar & duplicate photos
- Flic – App to quickly delete photos
- Episode 117 – Can you become a morning person? Find out your biological chronotype
- FREE DOWNLOAD: Bird is the Word: When are YOUR peak hours?