This website is owned and operated by ADK Strategies, LLC a Louisiana company. Our principal place of business is located at 39078 Corinne Circle, Prairieville, LA 70769.
You must be at least sixteen years of age to use our website. Use of this website is at your own risk. We host our site on a reputable platform and take reasonable efforts to maintain and host the site. However, we make no explicit representations or warranties as to the safety or your individual use of the website. The Terms and Conditions contained on this page is subject to change at any time.
Intellectual Property Notice
All images, text, designs, graphics, trademarks and service marks are owned by and property of ADK Strategies, LLC or the properly attributed party. It is a violation of federal law to use any of our intellectual property in whole or in part, and modification of any materials contained on this site is illegal and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent permissible should we choose to do so, including asking for financial penalties (damages) and/or an injunction forcing you to stop using our intellectual property immediately.
You may use our intellectual property with clear and obvious credit back to our site, as well links back to the page where the materials, designs, images, text, quote or post is located when it is appropriate to do so. However, you may never claim any of our intellectual property as your own or your unique creation, even with attribution.
We maintain a right to republish any submission in whole or in part as reasonably necessary in the course of our business. You agree not to submit any content or communications that could be illegal or serve an unlawful purpose, including, but not limited to communications that are potentially libelous or maliciously false, obscene, abusive, negligent or otherwise harmful or inappropriate.
Our website and related materials are provided for educational and informational use only. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless our website and company for any direct or indirect loss or conduct incurred as a result of your use of our website and any related communications, including as a result of any consequences incurred from technological failures such as a payment processor error(s) or system failure(s).
While we may reference certain results, outcomes or situations on this website, you understand and acknowledge that we make no guarantee as to the accuracy of third party statements contained herein or the likelihood of success for you as a result of these statements or any other statements anywhere on this website. If you have medical, legal or financial questions, you should consult a medical professional, lawyer or CPA and/or CFP respectively. We expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any actions or omissions you choose to make as a result of using this website, related materials, products, courses or the materials contained herein.
This website is updated on a regular basis and while we try to make accurate statements in a timely and effective manner, we cannot guarantee that all materials and related media contained herein are entirely accurate, complete or up to date. You expressly acknowledge and understand that any information or knowledge you gain as a result of using this website is used at your own risk. If you should see any errors or omissions and would like to let us know, please email us at email@example.com.
Refunds & Payment Collection
Due to the nature of the services and/or products provided, refunds will not be given unless otherwise specified in writing.
This site may use affiliate links to sell certain products or services. We disclaim any and all liability as a result of your purchase through one of these links. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you when and where we have placed affiliate links in addition to this disclaimer located in these Terms & Conditions. You accept express liability for any and all consequences or benefits of clicking the affiliate links contained on this website or related communications.
If at any time we feel you have violated these Terms and Conditions, then we shall immediately terminate your use of our website and any related communications as we deem appropriate. It is within our sole discretion to allow any user’s access of our website, and we may revoke this access at any time without notice, and if necessary, block your IP address from further visits to our site(s).
Law and Jurisdiction
By using our website, you hereby consent to our Terms and Conditions of Use.
The following terms and conditions govern all entities that place advertising (“Sponsor”) either directly (“Advertiser”) or through an agent (“Agency”) with podcasts (“Podcasts”) or episodes thereof (“Episodes”) created or produced by ADK Strategies, LLC (“ADK Strategies, LLC”) or through ADK Strategies, LLC with any third party websites, apps, or any other service (including, but not limited, to, Instagram) (collectively, the “Third Party Services”). ADK Strategies, LLC together with the Third Party Services shall be collectively referred to herein as the “ADK Strategies, LLC Service”. The placement of advertising in any ADK Strategies, LLC Service constitutes the agreement of Sponsor (and, if Sponsor is an Agency, the Advertiser represented by Agency) to these terms and conditions and, to the extent ads are placed on any Third Party Services, such placement also constitutes the agreement of Sponsor (and, if Sponsor is an Agency, the Advertiser represented by Agency) to such Third Party Services’ then-applicable terms and conditions. These terms and conditions may be modified from time to time by ADK Strategies, LLC, and the terms and conditions of any Third Party Services may be modified from time to time by such Third Party Service; additional placement of advertising will constitute the agreement of Sponsor (and, if Sponsor is an Agency, the Advertiser represented by Agency) to any such modifications.
1. Services. Subject to these terms and conditions, ADK Strategies, LLC shall provide the advertising services (the “Services”) identified in a Sponsorship Agreement signed by ADK Strategies, LLC and Sponsor, provided that Sponsor provides any required images, information, branding guidelines and audio content as required prior to release of any sponsored Episode. Unless otherwise provided in the Sponsorship Agreement, ADK Strategies, LLC shall be authorized to create original advertising copy for Sponsor based on branding and promotional guidelines provided by Sponsor; provided that in no event shall any sponsorship by Sponsor entitle Sponsor (or, if Sponsor is an Agency, the Advertiser represented by Agency) to exercise any editorial control over the content of any Podcast or Episode beyond the sponsored content related to Advertiser, including, without limitation, any control over guest selection, language, Podcast or Episode co-sponsorship, topics of discussion, or expression of the host’s or any guest’s opinion.
2. Fees and Charges; Payment. For the Services, Sponsor shall pay ADK Strategies, LLC the fees and charges set forth in the Sponsorship Agreement. Except as otherwise provided in the Sponsorship Agreement, payment shall be due in full upon execution of the Sponsorship Agreement.
3. Representation and Warranty; Indemnity. Sponsor (and, if Sponsor is an Agency, the Advertiser represented by Agency) represents and warrants to ADK Strategies, LLC that Advertiser or Agency, as the case may be, holds all necessary rights to permit the use of any advertising and advertising copy provided by Sponsor or created by ADK Strategies, LLC pursuant to branding and promotional guidelines provided by Sponsor, and that any products or services made available to users through the advertisement will not (a) violate any criminal laws or any rights of third parties or (b) contain any material that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable, including, without limitation, any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable law. Sponsor (and, if Sponsor is an Agency, the Advertiser represented by Agency, jointly and severally) agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ADK Strategies, LLC and its members, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, losses and expenses, including but not limited to attorneys’ fees, arising out of or resulting from any (i) breach of any of the foregoing representations and warranties or (ii) any third-party claim arising from use of or access to the advertisement under these terms and conditions or any products or services made available to users through the advertisement under these terms and conditions.
4. Right to Cancel or Terminate. ADK Strategies, LLC may at its discretion, and at any time, cancel any advertising order or reject any advertising copy, whether or not the same has already been acknowledged, accepted or previously published or transmitted, including, but not limited to, for reasons relating to the content of the advertisement. In the event of such cancellation or rejection by ADK Strategies, LLC, advertising already run and to be run shall be paid for at the rate that would apply if the entire order were published or transmitted. In addition, ADK Strategies, LLC reserves the right to (i) remove from selected Podcasts or Episodes advertisements containing matter that listeners have deemed objectionable; and (ii) implement blocking technology (including, but not limited to, geo-blocking technology) in connection with a ADK Strategies, LLC Service. ADK Strategies, LLC may, at its discretion, terminate its relationship with Sponsor for the breach of any of the terms hereof, including without limitation a breach based on the failure on the part of Sponsor to pay each bill by its due date.
5. Limitation of Liability. If ADK Strategies, LLC fails to publish or transmit an advertisement in accordance with the schedule provided in the Sponsorship Agreement, the sole liability of ADK Strategies, LLC and exclusive remedy of Sponsor (or, if Sponsor is an Agency, the Advertiser represented by Agency) shall be limited to placement of the advertisement at a later time in a comparable position until the total advertising time is delivered. In no event shall ADK Strategies, LLC be liable for any act or omission, or any event directly or indirectly resulting from any act or omission, of any Third Party Service. IN NO EVENT SHALL ADK Strategies, LLC BE LIABLE UNDER ANY SPONSORSHIP AGREEMENT OR THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, LOST SALES OR OTHER DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE. ADK Strategies, LLC’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT RECEIVED BY ADK Strategies, LLC FROM SPONSOR UNDER THE SPONSORSHIP AGREEMENT.
Disclaimer. Except as otherwise expressly provided in a Sponsorship Agreement, ADK Strategies, LLC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES FOR MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE PERFORMANCE AND TRANSMISSION OF ADVERTISEMENTS ON ADK Strategies, LLC SERVICES. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, except as otherwise expressly provided in a Sponsorship Agreement, ADK Strategies, LLC disclaims all warranties and guarantees with respect to the ADK Strategies, LLC Services, including, without limitation, warranties and/or guarantees relating to: (a) the positioning or placement of advertisements on the ADK Strategies, LLC Services, (b) advertising results on the ADK Strategies, LLC Services; and (c) the accuracy of audience data, including, but not limited to, audience demographic data, audience size/reach data, etc. with respect to the ADK Strategies, LLC Services.
6. No Assignment or Resale of Advertising Time. Sponsor may not resell, assign or transfer any of its rights under the Sponsorship Agreement. Any attempt by Sponsor to resell, assign or transfer such rights shall result in the immediate termination of the Subscription Agreement without liability to ADK Strategies, LLC.
This affiliate program is owned and operated by ADK Strategies, LLC. These are the affiliate terms as of January 2023.
Affiliate Program Highlights:
Sale Commission: 35% on It's About Time Academy sales
Cookie: 30 days
You’ll be paid via PayPal on the first Friday of the following month beginning March 2023. Please note — you will not receive a payout immediately upon making a sale.
Connect to PayPal within your Kajabi affiliate account to receive commission. If you are not connected with PayPal to receive payments, the commission will not go through. You must have a PayPal account for payouts to work.
Affiliates should not use their own affiliate link for any purchases. If you use your own link to purchase for yourself, the affiliate sale will be "cancelled" and you will not receive an affiliate payout.
Your affiliate links will use website cookies. The purchase must happen within 30 days from the link click for commissioning to occur.
What Products Apply
- It's About Time Academy Annual Membership - $290/yr
- It's About Time Academy Monthly Membership - $29/mo
Changes to Program
ADK Strategies, LLC reserves the right to change the affiliate payment percentage if needed. 30-day notice will be provided to all affiliates before a change occurs.
If a customer you referred purchased a monthly subscription and their payments are failing and we cannot collect their money, you will not be paid your commission until their payment is collected.
Who Can Join
The Affiliate Program is available to It's About Time Academy members, 1:1 coaching clients and group coaching members.
Questions about the affiliate program may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.