How to set boundaries
Whether you’re a working mom or a busy professional, we all have priorities that we’d love to honor. I mean, those things are why we’re working so hard, right?
We want to get a promotion so that we can earn more, and then be able to pay for things like a home care team so we can be more present when we’re off work. Or to have resources for a future event, like a weekend getaway or vacation. It may manifest differently for each of us as individuals, but the principle is the same — we all want balance.
But friends, what if I told you the secret to that isn’t about doing more…it’s about systems? That’s what my guest, Elizabeth McCravy, and I dig into on this episode!
Meet Elizabeth McCravy
Elizabeth is a very talented ShowIt website designer, business coach, and podcaster! Her goal is to help business owners show off their value and stand out online. Which…as you can imagine is no small order, especially when you consider having a one-year-old at home too!
So, how does she do it? How does she stay on top of running a business, being a mom, and working with intention so she has time for the things she loves?
That’s what we’ll be going over, including:
- Bad job experiences that made way for better ones
- Managing maternity leave and maintaining smooth operations while being out of the office
- Adjusting your time management strategies as each season of your life changes
- Episode 162: Silence Is Golden: The Connection Between Quiet & Productivity: https://annadkornick.com/silence-is-golden-the-connection-between-quiet-productivity/
- Follow Elizabeth on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/elizabethmccravy/
- Check out Elizabeth’s podcast: https://elizabethmccravy.com/podcast/
- Browse Elizabeth’s ShowIt Templates: https://elizabethmccravy.com/showit-website-templates/
Subscribe & Review In Apple Podcasts
If you really like what you hear, I’d be so grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Your review plays a HUGE role in helping others find out about It’s About Time. And honestly, they’re really fun for me to read! Click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what you’re loving about It’s About Time. Thank you!!