You know that feeling when you look at your calendar and everything feels totally out of control? That there’s so much going on that you can barely keep track of it all?
Maybe you’ve already missed some appointments, or you feel like you have no time to actually get things done? That you’re constantly running from one thing to the next?
I think it’s safe to say that we’ve all been there before and know what that type of stress can feel like. It’s overwhelming, to say the least! And you feel like if you add one more thing, you might just snap.
But I’ve got good news for you friend. There’s a way to simplify the calendar chaos and help you get back to feeling in control. It’s just one simple strategy that you can do in 30 minutes or less!
Calendar chaos? Time for a calendar audit
A calendar audit, also known as a time study, is one of the best ways to take control of the calendar chaos. It’s a pretty simple, yet powerful strategy, for managing your time well.
And fortunately, it really doesn’t have much to do with numbers at all! Instead, it’s about assessing where your time is going and evaluating whether or not it aligns with your values. The best part? A calendar audit all depends on the person doing it — and more importantly, what they value, so no out-of-place to-dos here!
If you want to learn how to use the power of a calendar audit in your own life, listen in to learn:
- Why doing a calendar audit is a super effective way to control your calendar chaos
- What exactly a calendar audit is and how to do one
- How to figure out where all your time is going by doing your own calendar audit
- A step-by-step guide to using your calendar audit to take back your time whenever life feels totally crazy
- 168 hours by Laura Vanderkam: AMAZON STOREFRONT LINK
- Time Management Essentials: www.annadkornick.com/book
- Next Level Life Accelerator: https://annadkornick.com/nextlevel
- It’s About Time Academy: https://annadkornick.com/academy-freetrial
Subscribe & Review In Apple Podcasts
If you’re enjoying It’s About Time so far, I hope you’ll take a moment to subscribe if you haven’t yet – I don’t want you to miss an episode! Click here to subscribe on iTunes.
If you really like what you hear, I’d be so grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Your review plays a HUGE role in helping others find out about It’s About Time. And honestly, they’re really fun for me to read! Click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what you’re loving about It’s About Time. Thank you!!