The pursuit of perfection…
You’ve got big dreams and even bigger ideas. You’re motivated and inspired, yet something holds you back – sound familiar? It’s the silent killer of progress – overthinking!
Ever been there? Of course, you have! We all have. It’s like a mental quicksand that sucks you in, making it nearly impossible to take that first step, or the second, or even the tenth. It’s the pursuit of perfection, and it can be paralyzing.
In Episode 199 of It’s About Time Podcast, we’re breaking down the barriers of overthinking and chasing perfectionism. You’ll learn that, in most cases, “Done is better than perfect.” In the world of productivity and goal setting, waiting for the ideal conditions is a trap that hinders progress!
So today, we’re talking about…
- Debunk the myth that there’s a “perfect time” to set your goals and start your journey.
- How taking action, no matter how small, can build momentum and boost your confidence.
- Strategies to overcome overthinking and embrace action, including breaking tasks into manageable steps, setting clear deadlines, and practicing self-compassion.
- I’m also offering you a free download– 101 Goal Ideas for 2024 to inspire your plans for the coming year.
- Download the FREE Guide – Dream Big: 101 Inspired Goal Ideas for 2024
- Episode 105 – Live & Learn: My Biggest Mistake of 2021
- Making Time To Dream Big: How To Design A Life Of Wholeness, Not Perfection
- When You Lose Your Rhythm With A Routine…
- The Procrastinators Playbook: 3 Simple Strategies For Turning Delay Into Drive