While I would never encourage anyone to live their whole life in default mode, Episode 17 of It’s About Time is all about putting yourself on autopilot during certain points in your day – but we’re talking autopilot with intention. Yes – that’s a thing.
For about half of you, the word “routine” is probably music to your ears. You LOVE the comfort and predictability of a good routine, workflow or system. For others you’re probably thinking UGH – routine? Booooring! I like to live life with creativity! And have room for spontaneity!
And if you’re like me – you like a little bit of both.
In this episode I dig into:
The difference between habits and routines
The 5 must-have routines that you need in your life now
How to design a routine that will actually stick.
melstell11 – Thank you so much for your kind review. You know I am all about banning busy as a badge of honor, and I’m so glad that the examples and encouragement in It’s About Time are a big help!
SUBSCRIBE & REVIEW IN ITUNES
If you’re enjoying It’s About Time so far, I hope you’ll take a moment to subscribe if you haven’t yet – I don’t want you to miss an episode! I’ve got a few bonus episodes in the works, and you might miss them if you’re not subscribed. Click here to subscribe on iTunes.
If really like what you hear, I’d be so grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Your review play a HUGE role in helping others find out about It’s About Time. And honestly, they’re really fun for me to read! Click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what you’re loving about It’s About Time. Thank you!!
LINKS & RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Episode 11 – How to Start Habits That Stick, and Kick the Bad Ones
- Happier by Gretchen Rubin – my first favorite podcast
- Ask by Ryan Levesque – the book I’m reading right now
- Trello – my favorite project management tool
- Asana – another great option for managing projects
- Basecamp – yet another great project management option
- Episode 4 – How to Win Your Week in 30 Minutes or Less
- Shipt – my favorite grocery delivery service. Save $50 on an annual membership with this link!
- Join the It’s About Time Podcast Community!