How to set boundaries
We all know how precious time is and how it shapes our lives. If you’re struggling to find the balance between what truly matters and endless to-do lists, you’re in for a treat. Join us for a fun chat with Kate House – a Health coach and educator, as we uncover the secrets to reclaiming your time and living life on your terms by finding success with time management!
Meet Kate House
Kate is a passionate health coach and educator, who has dedicated herself to helping busy individuals regain control of their schedules. With her warm and friendly approach, Kate coaches her clients through the process of prioritization, taming to-do lists, and crafting effective schedules. Plus, she offers valuable insights on cultivating the right mindset for success with time management!
So how does she do it? Kate’s approach to time management is all about embracing the journey and finding productivity through various processes. In her interview, she shares how being flexible is the key to finding success with time management. Whether it’s balancing family life with personal and professional goals or prioritizing self-care, Kate’s insights will empower you to take charge of your time and live life on your terms!
In the show, we go into more detail about that, plus:
- Balancing family life with pursuing personal and professional goals.
- Embracing self-care as a key component of effective time management.
- The importance of flexibility and adaptability on the time management journey.
- The Pursue Your Purpose Masterclass – Get complimentary access to this $97 course with the coupon code itsabouttime – Yay!
- Listen to Kate’s Podcast, Live By Design – https://mskatehouse.com/podcast
- Check out Kate’s instagram mskatehouse
- HelloFresh – Meal delivery service that we mentioned during our conversation
Subscribe & Review In Apple Podcasts
If you’re enjoying It’s About Time so far, I hope you’ll take a moment to subscribe if you haven’t yet – I don’t want you to miss an episode! Click here to subscribe on iTunes.
If you really like what you hear, I’d be so grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Your review plays a HUGE role in helping others find out about It’s About Time. And honestly, they’re really fun for me to read! Click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what you’re loving about It’s About Time. Thank you!!