How to set boundaries
Episode 111 is all about one of the hidden time wasters that we’re all guilty of from time to time. Wouldn’t you love to know how to stop complaining and take back your time?
Lori Oberbroeckling, host of The Secrets of Supermom Show, joins me today to dive into one way to take back our time – and that’s by cutting the complaining.
I loved this conversation with Lori, especially because she’s so accomplished and has navigated various roles and responsibilities while being a mom. But I’ll tell you that you don’t have to be a supermom, or a mom at all to walk away from this episode feeling on fire to rethink your complaining habit in favor of a more solutions based approach.
About Lori Oberbroeckling
Lori Oberbroeckling is the author of Secrets of Supermom: How Extraordinary Moms Succeed at Work and Home and How You Can Too! She is a wife and mom to four tiny humans, all while working as a corporate executive and nurturing several side-hustles. She helps moms who want it all develop the skills, habits, and confidence to happily have it all.
In my conversation with Lori, she shares…
- How she navigates her work as an executive for a clinical research company with her multiple side hustles while raising four children
- Her Sunday secret to planning a stress-free week
- The difference between venting and complaining, and how to stop complaining to break the cycle
- Tips to transition from complaining to problem solving, whether you’re the complainer or someone is complaining to you
Stay in Touch with Lori
- Lori’s Website: www.secretsofsupermom.com
- Follow Lori on Facebook
- Follow Lori on Instagram
- Connect with Lori on LinkedIn
- Grab a copy of Lori’s book – Secrets of Supermom: How Extraordinary Moms Succeed at Work and Home and How You Can Too!
Resources Mentioned in this Episode
- Crush the Rush planner – Lori’s go-to paper planner for keeping track of all the things
- Cozi Family Organizer – The app Lori uses to keep her family on track and on time.
Subscribe & Review in Apple Podcasts
If really like what you hear, I’d be so grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Your review plays a HUGE role in helping others find out about It’s About Time. And honestly, they’re really fun for me to read! Click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what you’re loving about It’s About Time. Thank you!!